Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Monday, February 8, 2016

2016 Beauty on a Budget Goals

Hey Loves!

So for those of you who don't already know. This year I have challenged myself to "Save Money on Makeup". At first I thought about doing a low buy. Let's be honest, Yeah Right! So instead I am on a quest to find great money saving products or dupes for high end products within my collection. So far this year I have already found some amazing dupes and will add links to those videos down below. I hope you will find these videos helpful. If so let me know! I am also committed to doing more detailed product reviews and follow ups via this blog. Thank you all for hanging in there with us both Jenn and I are committed to bringing you more content and interaction with you all this year. xoxo Rochelle





 

 


More Dupe and Beauty on a Budget videos are coming this week so make sure to check out both our channels and subscribe so you don't miss out!

GlamMoms - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUPRocGw_sQCZediYXQBveg

GlamMoms2 - https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamMoms2

No comments:

Post a Comment