Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

This is the blog post promised with full swatches of the BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette. To see a full review click on the video lick I will be posting below. Some additional thoughts I forgot to mention in my video:

- These shadows can be used both wet and dry
- I find using synthetic brushes work best to pack on color
- If you have oily lids I recommend using a primer

Hope you found these tips helpful. Sorry I am still working on my swatching skills. I don't think my swatches show the true beauties these shadows are. Follow me here and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more review, beauty on a budget finds and dupe videos. xoxox Rochelle

 
This video link will be live on 2-11-16







No comments:

Post a Comment