Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

City Color Cosmetics Glow Pro Blushes Palettes

I first discovered City Color Cosmetics 2 years ago while at IMATS New York. I was so impressed on how smooth and pigmented their powder products were. So while doing some shopping online a few weeks ago I stopped by the City Color Cosmetics website and found they had both the Glow Pro Blush Palettes ( one Matte and one Shimmer ) on sale for as a bundle for $15. I had to pick them up. I received my package within a week. I again was impress on just how great these blushes swatched and applied. These palettes totally fall in line with my 2016 goal of finding drugstore priced cosmetics that are as good if not better then high end products in my collection. With that said these blushes are most comparable to the Urban Decay Blushes in regards to formula and staying power. Hope you all find this helpful and enjoy the photos and swatches provided with links to where you can buys these below. xoxo Rochelle - GlamMoms




 


No comments:

Post a Comment