Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016 Spring Sephora VIB Sale Haul including Swatches and New Disney Collection Items

Now this year I kept things reasonable compared to last year's haul. I purchased things I needed to replenish or have been unable to get through Ulta. As mentioned in my video (which will be linked down below ) I have included in this blog swatches of all the items I bought. As always I will do follow ups and updates on here and in future videos on our Channel. So don't forget to subscribe. xoxo Rochelle
 
Video will be live on 4-14-16 at 9am est.
 
 
 Sephora Collection Disney Minnie's Inner Glow Luminizing Blush retails for $22
 
This blush is the perfect mix between and highlight and blush.  If MAC's peach blush and Hourglass's Ethereal Lighting Powder had a baby this blush would be the result.
 

Swatches of all five of the shades in this collection. These are beautiful and just like the rest of the collection these are creamy and long lasting
 

Disney Minnie Beauty Minnieature Cream Lip Stain Set retails for $26
 
 
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Sweet Cream retails for $26
 
 
Shiseido Facial Cotton retails for $9
 
These facial cotton are amazing. Very high quality just one equals five of one of the drugstore brands. Even better, they are so so soft and don't fall apart on your eyes while taking off your make.
 
Too faced Sweet Peach Palette retails for $49
 



 
I know there are tons of reviews and swatches out there but I want to include these for you can see how they swatch with one swipe on my light-medium skin tone.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment