Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Wet N Wild Lost in the Wild Flowers Review and Swatches

So of course anytime I step into a Walgreens I have to check out what's new. I saw the New Wet N Wild "Lost in the wild flowers" collection and had to pick up a few items from the new display. Now as I am still trying to be "good" LOL I didn't go crazy. Walgreens had a BOGO at the time I purchased these so I did pick up 4 pieces from the collection. Keeping to the colors that normally fall in my wheel house. 
As mentioned in my video review listed below. I am sharing more up close photos of the items I picked up in this blog. For reference I am currently a medium skin tone so some of the colors will be brighter on fair to light medium skin tones. To see how these look on my skin tone, check out the video. xoxo Rochelle

 
 
 2016 Summer collection

Precious Petals - Highlighter


Crown of my canopy - Highlighter

 
My Tulips are Sealed - Metallic liquid Lipstick

Carnational Anthem - Multi Stick
 
As mentioned in the video I think both the gloss and the Multi stick are dupes for NARS Orgasm. What are your thoughts?
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment