Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Monday, April 4, 2016

New NYX Ultimate Shadow Palettes - Review and Swatches of all 4 Palettes

Well NYX cosmetics just released at Ulta 4 new eye shadow palettes they are calling the Ultimate Collection. There are 4 different palettes that retail for $18 each. I got mine during last weeks Buy one Get on 50% off sales at Ulta.

Here is how NYX describes these palettes :
Ultimate Shadow Palette features 16 expertly coordinated eye shadows housed in one perfectly portable palette. Available in unique color combinations, each Ultimate Shadow Palette features captivating textures and shades that range from never-boring neutrals to sultry smokies to bright color pops

To hear and see my first look created with one of these palettes and my thoughts check out my video review below
 
As always here are the full swatches of each palette. Please forgive me I still have not mastered how to take great swatch photos. But I promise I am working on it!
 











 
 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment