Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Anti-Aging Products I am loving - IT Cosmetics CC Cream

So there is one of the products I'm including in my "How to Look Younger" video series.  Starting on July 13th. This will be a 3 part series.


First Up - IT cosmetics CC Cream - Your skin but Better!!

 
I am so impressed on how wonderful this product is, it not only has amazing anti-aging ingredients in it. It provides medium to full cover and leaves my skin looking and feeling moisturized and flawless.
 
 
Love that this product has a pump!
 
 The formula is Highly Pigmented and creamy. Can create sheered out for light to medium coverage or built up to get a flawless full coverage look than never looks cakey!

 
Great tip is keep your eyes out for IT cosmetics events on QVC. Great special pricing and most bundles/kits come with their brushes which are amazing!
 
I have been using this product since last September and still LOVE it... Check out my original review of this ... It's an oldie but a goodie! (think this was like the 10th video I ever did) LOL
 


No comments:

Post a Comment