Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - My Review

Here are My thoughts and Experience using the

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.


 
So here are the product claims from the Olay website -
 
• Reduce the appearance of dark spots over time

• Brighten, exfoliate, and smooth skin

• Regenerate skin’s appearance
 
and your supposed to visibly see younger-looking skin in 2 weeks and more even skin tone in 8 weeks.
 
Depending on where you shop Product retails for $24 to $30 dollars ( I always look online for coupons!) I was sent my through and influenster voxbox.
 
Sorry loves this was captured over the course of 3 weeks and first photo I was extremely self tanned LOL. But over the three weeks I did notice that my skin was softer, looked brighter and the appearance of my dark spots had slightly faded.
 
So lets talk a little more about the product itself..........
 
Packing is nice and sleek with the look of glass but is a plastic/ acrylic jar... Very nice

Product has that classic olay smell that is light and fragrant I really liked it. Reminds me of being at the spa.

This a light moisturizer so I like using it during the day. If I plan on being outdoors I do mix it with my favorite sunscreen.




So Final thoughts are that I am really enjoying this product. I think with additional time and use I will continue to see more results. If you are looking to diminish the look of dark spots and even out your skin tone I would suggest giving this a try.
 
I will post an 8 week follow up in the weeks to come. 
 
 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment