Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Avon's Anew Derma Full Facial Cream Review - Anti Aging Products to look younger series

So here is a more detailed review of the Anew Derma Full Face Cream that I mentioned in my last video "How to Look Younger" Tips and Products I am using series that just posted. Link will be listed down below



Here are Avon's Product Claims:

Anew Clinical Derma-Full Facial Filling Cream
A skincare product that has the same injectable grade facial filler used by dermatologists-in this treatment cream
Every evening-smooth over cleansed face and neck

Avon Anew Clinical Derma-Full Facial Filling Cream – 1 Oz. : A skincare breakthrough: now, the same injectable-grade facial filler used by dermatologists, in a treatment cream. This lightweight cream is formulated with injectable-grade hyaluronic acid, a proven injectable wrinkle filler. IN 2 WEEKS, wrinkles appear to fill in for a smoother, younger look. IN 4 WEEKS, adds the look of youthful fullness to cheeks and definition to the jawline.
 

Here is how I use it and my thoughts on this product :

I use this as part of my pre-makeup or morning face routine. I cleanse my face put on my "loreal youth code texture perfector serum" the pat the derma fill cream in my trouble areas which is my forehead and my expression lines



.
So here is what my forehead and expression lines look like prior to using the Derma Full Cream

 


Here is what they look like after patting a light layer of the Derma Full Cream



So here is my Conclusion about my experience with using this product. I really do like it. Is it earth shattering and a miracle in a bottle? No but I do think that it does soften the look or my wrinkles and when using it they don't appear to look as deep. This is why I use it to "prep" my canvas (aka my face) Before I put on my makeup.

I did read that Avon did release a new serum version of this product and it is getting rave reviews, so once this is used up I will be looking to try that one next.



3 comments:

  1. Great review! I will have to look into getting the new serum version. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. vaniqa cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. eflornithine

    ReplyDelete