Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Friday, March 18, 2016

Collective Haul LoveLuxe Beauty, Too Faced and Dupes swatches and review

 
Collective Haul - Ulta and Drugstore Beauty Products
 
 
As I stated in the video here are the up close photos and swatches of the products I shared in my recent collective Haul. Missed the video??? Click on the video link below.
 
 
Check the video to see full swatches or check out my blog post
 
Loreal's Lumi Cushion foundation has a stain finish and gives such a natural glow to the skin.


Wet N Wild ColorIcon Blush in Apri - Cot- in the middle.
 

Hard Candy Illuminating Drops Retails for $8 and available only at Walmart.
In the video I show that these drops are "dupe" / comparable to 3 High End liquid highlighters.

 These swatches do not do this palette justice. They are gorgeous and blend beautifully.
I did a Get Ready with Me using thing palette. Click the link below to check it out.

 

CoverGirl's TruBlend Blushes are perfect for those who like a natural flush. These blushes are buildable and wear beautifully on the skin.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment