Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ulta Haul Featuring Catrice - Beauty on a Budget

Well I have heard about Catrice but could never find it in my local Ulta's. So I Decided to order it on line. As I mentioned in my review video that will be list below. Here are the up close swatches of the products and my updated thoughts on them now I have had time to use them. Updates will be listed below the photos. xoxo Rochelle

 
 
Amazing Lunch Break Special Gift with purchase of $25 or more. I recommend signing up for their emails as these lunch break gifts are always better then the generalized ones they post weekly.
 
 
 
I ended up trying this mascara and it is just okay. If the wand was about 25% smaller this actually would have been pretty good. But with my hooded eyes I had to look down while applying to not hit my lids. Other then that the formula is nice and it did not fake on me.
 
 
This volumizing lip gloss is a nice run out the door lip gloss or a topper. As for it plumping not so much but does gives your lips a nice pout without being super sticky.

 This mattifying powder has not made it way into my purse to touch up with. I use it the a retractable brush and it works fantastic! I would compare this to the pressed Makeup Forever Pressed HD powder any day.
 
 

Both these lip liners are great! Not only are they creamy but they stay in place and do not budge. At a price point of $2.99 I can wait to get more.  
 

 
I purchased this brow definer for a client of mine who has "No Brows" and this worked amazingly on her and went well with here extremely fair skin. It really does allow you the fill in your brows with a water color like consistency that can mimic real brow hairs because of the fine tip. After doing her bridal trial she called me the next day and said she was going online to order 2 and that it lasted on her all day long without fading.  

 
Is this a dupe for the Kat Von D Trooper Liner? I think it is. Only this one I think you can get a way thinner line then with the KVD. It stayed in place all day and did not bleed into my tear ducts YEAH!!! I will definitely be repurchasing this one again!


Sadly this Color Corrector Palette from Catrice is a total fail for me. Looking at the pans you think that these will be pigmented but they are not. the swatches I show here are with 3 swipes each and even after all that, as soon as you started to blend. They completely disappear. I would say pass on this on ladies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment