Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Love Luxe Beauty Haul with Review and swatches

I was so excited when I received my order from Love Luxe Beauty today that I had to write about it!
I received 4 Highlighters but I am planning to use these as eye shadows as well LOL. Plus a customized palette made especially made for me by Nikki (the owner). She can literally take any image you want and turn it into a custom magnetized palette for you. I couldn't decide what I wanted so when I ordered it through her Etsy shop I left in the notes that I love Hello Kitty and bling so surprise me. Boy did she ever! It turned out amazing.
Not only are her highlighters gorgeous and pigmented. You also get a whole lot of product for $10 that will rival any High end highlighter out there! She not only puts a lot of love into her products. She takes the time to protect and package each product to ensure it doesn't get damaged in the shipping process. Now if you looking at the photos of Enchanted your probably wondering what happened there? Well that was my clumsy doing lol. I dropped it on the way to taking photos of it.
 Stayed tuned for a live demo I will be posting of these highlighters in my upcoming Collective Haul video posting Sunday.


Who needs Anastasia when you have Love Luxe Beauty!


This as a eye shadow, highlighter or lipstick topper! Yes Please!

 
This can so be my everyday highlight. In love!!!
 
Yep I dropped this one and had to fix it. Went back in beautifully!
 
She takes her time packaging these to perfection!


 
Disclaimer: All products used in this video were purchased by me. These are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review
 

No comments:

Post a Comment