Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Thursday, March 10, 2016

New from ELF Haul Review and Swatches

ELF just release some great new products to their line. From skin care to Palettes to New Matte Lipsticks. After browsing the site so many of the new launches were all so out. Which had me wondering is it hype? Or are they really that good? At $6-$8 a palette and finally being able to find a few I see why these keep selling out.
 
As usual I have a video review listed below but also want to do separate more detailed and up close swatches for you to see. Now just like the last post I did these during my week long sick-in-bed so I apologize in advance that these aren't as good they usual but going forward I will be back in the filming room to do the photos. xoxo Rochelle
 





I think this is an OK alternative for an oil cleanser in the drugstore. I have combination skin and do find this hydrating but do feel I have to do a second cleanse if I just this on my face. If I am using this just to take off my eye makeup. I do not need to do a second cleanse and like how hydrating it is for my dry eye area. 
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FORMULA OF THESE LIPSTICKS!!!!!!



I think these foundation palette are great for Natural contouring or for dry skin ladies that want a light coverage foundation. See video to watch how these foundations blend out.

This all in one palette is my favorite out of the bunch. Great for that one and done product to warm up the face, add a touch of blush and highlight and also to travel with. I am wearing this palette in the video review listed above.

This bronzer palette is nice and buildable. Great for skin tones fair to med- tan.
Forgot to include side by side comparison on this. Elf's blushing Brown is a Dupe for MAC's Taupe.


No comments:

Post a Comment