Beauty is more than just a word it's a feeling

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CoverFx Correct Clicks Review and Swatches

Yep it's another Color correction product. Coverfx has finally released their New color correction line. CoverFx describes these as:

A cream color corrector available in 6 global shades to visibly even skin tone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration.  It retails for $18 for .2 oz.

Now all those that doesn't sound like a lot of product. These are extremely pigmented and don't blend away when you go to blend them. I picked up 3 of the colors that I felt I would use the most on my skin. If you haven't already check out my video with a demo click on the link listed below.
 
 
One of the best things about using CoverFx products is not only is it all about giving you a great complexion but they are also 5 free. The Correct clicks are made without
      Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petrochemicals
  • Phthalates
  • GMOs
  • Triclosan


  • 

    The suggested use per CoverFx's site:
    - Apply directly to the skin on areas of discoloration before applying foundation and concealer
    - Blend into the skin with your fingertips. You can also use a brush, or a sponge.
    - Follow with your foundation and concealer as you normally would apply.

     
    BONUS ITEMS THAT I PICKED UP!!!!!!!
     
    MintGlaze FX  Retails for $22
     
    This is a pout perfecting primer that hydrates & softens the appearance of lines. I love it ! Not only is it hydrating. It allows me to wear liquid or matte lipsticks without drying out my already dry lips!
     

     
    CoverFx Illuminating Finish Retails for $28
     
     Coverfx describes this as a hydrating and illuminating powder imparts a sophisticated luminous glow while helping to hydrate and condition the skin during wear. I totally agree. Don't let the color of the powder deceive you. This illuminator gives you such an amazing natural glow without looking like a disco ball. The powder is buildable and I think it can be used on all skin tones.
     


    
    
    
    
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment